GINGER PEAR GRAZE
0432 866 547
15 / 5 Rowallan Street, Osborne Park
Perth, Western Australia
IN THE MEDIA:
Perth's Urbanlist: #1
Using the highest quality produce from Perth farms and the Swan Valley region, as well as the finest European cheeses, Ginger Pear Graze is the place to hit up for a little bit of everything. From assorted finger foods, sushi and arancini balls to gourmet pizzas, raw desserts, and petit cakes, you’ve got all the food groups covered, and your guests will be happy to know that there are gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options as well.
Get in on the graze craze with a gourmet cheese table from the grazing queens at Ginger Pear Graze in Perth. Specialising in wedding and corporate grazers as well as event styling, they'll create a stunning spread that's not only a feast for the tastebuds but a feast for the eyes, too!
Take the stress out of preparing food for your next party or family gathering with an affordable gourmet grazing table from Ginger Pear Graze. These grazing gurus will come to you to arrange a stunning (and, most importantly, delicious) spread of goodies, including cheeses, gourmet antipasto, cured meats, dips, and more!
To the Aisle Australia
Perth based wedding grazing table artists Ginger Pear Graze create foodart and ambience. Impress your guests with a spectacular, mouth-watering grazing table loaded with gourmet local and European cheese, charcuterie, antipasto, seasonal fruit and nuts, and premium desserts.
"The event was a great success and we received a lot of compliments for the catering. Our guests were impressed both by the presentation and the quality of the produce.
NAWIC WA will not hesitate to contact you in the future for other events and please feel free to pass on my details should you ever require a reference for prospective clients."
"The whole process, from booking the grazing table to its pack down after the event, was very efficient and quite simple for me.
Everyone was impressed by the table. I was asked who, how etc. and explained your service. A couple of flyers and business cards left the table. I hope they translate into more business for you. If not direct business, word-of-mouth will be promoting Ginger Pear Graze!"
"I just wanted to send an email with my gratitude for your service. Your professional communication and the stunning grazing table presentation were most appreciated! I will be sure to recommend you to family and friends"
Jessica, Wellness Coach
How to create the perfect Cheese Platter and Grazing Board:
Here are our top 5 tips for creating the perfect Cheese + Charcuterie platter at home:
1. Choose your favourite cheese and charcuterie. Be sure to include a hard cheese (ie. Masdaam, Pecorino romano, Manchego, vintage cheddar cheese) and soft cheese (ie. Brie, camembert, Delice), and cured meats (ie. Prosciutto di Parma, salami, sopressa).
2. Add accompaniments (lavosh, crackers, preserves, grissini, dried fruit). Match them with the cheeses and cured meats.
3. Don't be afraid to add some colour + freshness. The perfect way to jazz up a boring board is with some luscious fruit such as fresh grape & fig (different varieties are best).
4. Add some personal favourites and indulgent items. Whether it is your favourite pâté or chocolate, include them on your board for a personal touch, as long as there's a nice balance of sweet and savoury.
5. Have fun with it! And don't forget the cheese knives and tongs.
© Copyright Ginger Pear Graze